Bitcoin IRC 2019.01.03

19:01:48 wumpus: #startmeeting
19:01:48 lightningbot: Meeting started Thu Jan 3 19:01:48 2019 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
19:01:48 lightningbot: Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
19:01:54 moneyball: happy 10 year genesis block
19:02:07 meshcollider: hi
19:02:07 jonasschnelli: \o/
19:02:17 wumpus: #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb

Bitcoin IRC 2018.12.21

因為聖誕節喔。沒有會議

Bitcoin IRC 2018.12.14

總的來說

  • 在吵 不同版本的key 模式,到底要在哪裡激活 gui?bitcoin.conf?(好像沒結論)
  • 放棄vista 支持,win7 可以支援到2020
  • 是否要寫 core 自帶的一員檢視器 ,被打槍,因為已經很多區塊鏈檢視器了
  • 在討論要不要做 address index,屆時各式各樣的index 都被搬出來說一輪…,是不反對,而且變動不大,但要想清楚sql結構
  • 在支援 address index 之前,決定先搞 bip157 bip158

Bitcoin IRC 2018.12.07

(英文)
03:00 wumpus: #startmeeting
03:00 lightningbot: Meeting started Thu Dec 6 19:00:24 2018 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
03:00 lightningbot: Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
03:00 wumpus: #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator aj Chris_Stewart_5 dongcarl gwillen jamesob ken281221 ryanofsky gleb

Bitcoin IRC 2018.11.30

(英文)
03:00 wumpus: #startmeeting
03:00 lightningbot: Meeting started Thu Nov 29 19:00:25 2018 UTC. The chair is wumpus. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
03:00 lightningbot: Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
03:00 sipa: oh, meeting!
03:00 dongcarl: hi
03:00 moneyball: hi
03:01 wumpus: #bitcoin-core-dev Meeting: wumpus sipa gmaxwell jonasschnelli morcos luke-jr btcdrak sdaftuar jtimon cfields petertodd kanzure bluematt instagibbs phantomcircuit codeshark michagogo marcofalke paveljanik NicolasDorier jl2012 achow101 meshcollider jnewbery maaku fanquake promag provoostenator
03:01 moneyball: suggested topic: proposed meeting topics ahead of time

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now

×